Monday, February 20, 2012

Mellow Monday

Mini-Me
Sawyer had a wonderful time in Seward. We all did. It was so nice to spend the day relaxing and playing and knitting. Sunday we went to the Sea Life Center, which Sawyer loved.  Pictures will be on his blog soon. 

This morning as I was at the counter uploading pictures I realized Sawyer was being rather quiet.  I looked up to see him in my baking cabinet (pretty typical) and then he sprayed Pam in his face! HA! He wasn't bothered by it, but the Pam is now living in a new non-baby-accessible cabinet. That goofy baby. 

Sticks and String
I got a fair amount of knitting done on the trip.  The milo vest would have probably been finished, but half way to Seward, I realized I forgot the second ball of yarn at home! UGH! So, we had to make an emergency trip to the yarn store there to get yarn for a new project.... I couldn't have nothing to do all night! I came home with some gorgeous yellow alpaca and a new crochet project. Mom had brought her crochet magazines down and there was something in one that I had to make... more details on that later. Here is a picture of the milo vest (which should be finished this week) and Sawyer's mitts.





Ramblings
That is really all I have for now. No big plans for the week... it's actually a rather busy week.  Weston is taking a sushi cooking class tonight, he has class tomorrow, I teach on Wednesday, and he has a dinner to go to on Saturday... so maybe sometime next week we will see each other again! We are also taking our taxes to the tax guy on Wednesday, so hopefully we get some good news back on that within a week or so. Last night we had some friends over for dinner and trashy-tv watching.  We always get together to watch Celebrity Apprentice and last night was the season premiere. It was great, in a terrible way. I hope everyone had a great weekend...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Both projects look great! Loving the milo! Sounds like you guys are having a week like ours will be :)

Unknown said...

the mittens are so cute! I love them :)