Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh, I just can't WAIT!

To be king....

The Lion King was AMAZING. Seriously. Every moment I was watching, I was so enthralled and impressed with everything. I kept thinking, "how will they do that?!?" and then they did it and it was spectacular.  If you don't have tickets to see Lion King, go buy them now. It is worth it. We spent a lot of money on ours, and I really feel like I got my money's worth out of it. If I could go again, I would in a heartbeat. I just can't explain how amazing it was....

Quick goal update... still trying to exercise. I walked to a friend's house and back yesterday with Snickers, so that is about 2 miles. My sewing room is still clean! I am going to be sewing today though, so I will have to see what happens... :)

Also, I am watching the US Open right now (not having cable restricts what I can watch... which is good, because it means I typically just watch DVDs or nothing) and tennis players are so impressive. I tried to play tennis and I'm pretty sure people who are good at it are more than human. It is very amazing to watch.

No comments: