Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, Monday

I finally turned on the heat this morning. It was 61*F in the house when I got up. That is a bit too chilly for me. I bumped it up to 66*F and then I will turn in back off.  I'm not ready to have to have the heat on yet!!

Over the weekend I went to the Alaska Log Cabin Quilters Quilt Show.  It was pretty amazing.  There was one quilt there that was SO big, I don't even know what you would do with it. Seriously. It would probably cover the roof of my house. It was pretty though...

Nothing else too exciting this weekend. I'm pretty bummed because W is leaving tonight for a wedding a bachelor party (obviously in the opposite order) and won't be back until Sunday. The dogs are always so pouty when he is gone... and that is a long time. Hopefully I will be able to bribe them into cheering up a little bit. :)

Alright, off to get some spinning done before work.

No comments: