Monday, September 21, 2009

I was doing so well....

I hadn't bought fabric (that wasn't a necessity, meaning to finish a project that was already started) in a long time. Seriously. But then a line came to the shop on Friday that I couldn't pass up. I waited until Sunday, but I bought a bit of all of it. I'm going to use the panel pieces to make a small kids quilt.  I'm going to add sashing around the squares and maybe make some nine patches with the square dog pictures.


Then, since I was already breaking the rules and buying fabric, I decided to buy the fabric for the border of this quilt. I love the border fabric and we had just enough left. I can make the rest of the quilt from scraps, so that will be good. I think it will be very cute.








Oh, well.  I guess I can't behave all of the time. Plus, these are going to be beautiful quilts. No one says anything to the chef who buys more food, even when they don't have an empty cupboard....

No comments: