Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday To-Dos

So tomorrow I am having an end of the year BBQ for my team at school. Which means that I have a bunch of stuff to do tonight to get ready. I have decided that baking is "crafting" to me, since it is something I enjoy doing...so I did craft twice this week! CHECK! So here is my list of things to do. It is 4 o'clock now. I'd like to be done by 7:30....hmmm...

1. Check mail - CHECK! Got both my Loopy Ewe sock club package and my Love of Quilting magazine! Awesome.
2. Make this list...in process
3. Make ice cream
4. Make brownies or cupcakes (haven't decided)
5. Make cinnamon sugar pecans
6. Make sure there is nothing else left to make..oh, wait. There is. My Saturday Sampler block. QUICK, make that...then...
7. Relax, drink a glass of wine, and enjoy The Office

Not sure that I'll make it, but I'm going to give it a good effort.
Better go get started. I hate that I have to be inside to get this done. I wish I had a skylight or something. It is so nice out. Ok, stop stalling and get to work....GO!

No comments: