Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Three Dog Night

I have two dogs. Two crazy, large, obnoxious, fun, loving dogs. As much as they are sometimes a pain, I would not trade them for the world. I remember having only one dog. It was nice, but I always felt like he would like a friend. Like his life would be better if he had someone to spend his days with, like I do. So then we got another dog. I love having two dogs.

Now there are three dogs in my house.

Life is INCREDIBLY different.

My SIL is in Hawaii for the week, so we have her dog, Harley. And he is 6 months old, he is acts like a 7th grader who had three Red Bulls for breakfast. CRAZY.

Frito doesn't tolerate his puppiness very well. Apparently when I wasn't looking, Frito turned into a crotchety old man. And he is two.

So basically, the moral of the story is: you will know when your dog family is complete. Mine was done at two. I like Harley, but he is probably best left to a visiting member of my family.

Also, a bit about the new banner pic. I had this great picture of Frito and Snickers together (below) but this one of Frito summed up how I feel so much better. He is too funny.

No comments: