Monday, December 1, 2008

Promise not to rant

Ok. I don't want to get up on a soapbox, but I did want to blog about this very briefly. Over the weekend a dog was killed by a trap. A trap that was sitting in a bucket of rotting meat on a porch. In a neighborhood. Where you shouldn't be trapping things. My heart truly goes out to the family who lost their dog. I can not imagine that happening. Pretty sure I would lose my mind. I realize not everyone is a dog person, but what happened to that dog is just plain inhumane. I hope that what happened was an accident and the person will be ticketed or fined for the trap being in a CRAZY place. (It could have been a child, or another adult who got severely hurt by that.) I also hope they apologies and offer their condolences to the family who lost their dog.

Anyway, I got really worked up about this over the weekend because I made the mistake of reading the comments on the ADN website. They were so heartless and rude I could not believe it. I don't want to rant here, but I did want to say how badly I feel for the family. Losing any member of a family is a big deal...even four legged ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't read the ADN comments. It's easy for people to be cruel when they can post anonymously. People are heartless and well....for lack of a better word, stupid! I feel for the dog's mom and dad too!