Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wintertime

Whew! I was worried that winter wasn't going to show up. Luckily, it has been snowing almost all weekend. We have probably about 15 inches of new snow and it is BEAUTIFUL outside. I LOVE snow.

Sadly, the weekend is coming to an end. I loved having four wonderful days off. I didn't get as much done as I could have, but I had a lot of fun. I went shopping on Friday and got some neat stuff. Then I went skiing with Weston and Frito which was a lot of fun. I used muscles that I forgot I had and I'm still recovering. We also went tubing with my family Friday night. Saturday I hung out with Frito while Weston went ice climbing. I made a cute little bag. It is too small for my taste, but it can be easily resized. Today I pretty much just stayed home and relaxed. I made ice cream and muffins and cleaned the house.

Frito is loving the snow. He just sits outside and watches it fall. Walking him after it snows is a bit of a pain because he likes to smell every snowflake, so tomorrow morning I might have to run with him just to make it manageable. Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

No comments: