Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WOW. Big dog.



Obviously, the pictures from the earlier post are of Frito playing with his birthday toy. He loves playing with those squirrels. Too funny. The above pictures are of the knitting needles I was telling you about and the piece of art that I bought at the Make It Alaska Festival a while back. It was only $50 and I am in LOVE with it. It hangs in our living room/entry area and everyone always asks about it. Probably the best $50 I spent in a while.

Also, I just finished watching a movie called The King of Kong. It is about the world of competitive video gaming, specifically Donkey Kong. It was interesting and funny to watch. The whole time you kept thinking this HAD to be a mock-u-mentary. But it wasn't...this was for real. Very fun.


HA! I just changed my header to a funny picture of Frito. Didn't realize it was going to be GIANT. That just makes it funnier. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm obsessed with my dog....

No comments: