Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat...where are you?

Weston and I were SO excited about trick-or-treaters this year since it was our first Halloween in OUR house! We invited people over to help hand out candy, we had a plan to scare older kids...it was going to be great. For some reason, there weren't many trick-or-treaters out. We had less than twenty come to the door. :( It was very sad. We talked to other people in town and it seems that fewer and fewer kids are trick-or-treating. WHY? I don't get it. We live in a really populated residential neighborhood where there are a lot of kids...but they were all hiding in their warm homes. Lame. I did love that I had Friday off because of conferences. Three-day weekends KICK butt. I wish I had them every weekend. Well, I'm off to enjoy my Sunday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We took Sinjin to my mom's neighborhood, but there are rarely any trick-or-treaters anymore. And, there were several houses with their lights off. It's partly because it's so damn cold out and partly because of all the other options available: trick-or-treat town, school carnivals, church activities, etc.