Sunday, December 28, 2008

Package This

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this, but in case I didn't we got rid of our cable! We have been without cable (and our house phone...since only my mom and the ADN called us we decided it was time for it to go too) for almost two weeks now and it is awesome. We bought an amplified antenna and I get channel 2, so all is good. And we are saving TONS of money (about $70/month) which also makes me happy. Cable was just such a waste. I never watched it, and when I did I got sucked into things that I'm pretty sure made me dumber. And GCI is such a rip-off with all of their stupid packages and bundles. So we said so long to that. Between netflix and all of our DVDs we have plenty of things to watch.

On another note, I have been buying a ridiculous amount of fabric lately. All the shops are having their after-Christmas sales and fabric is 40-70% off. So I bought backs for 6 different quilts and then some other fabric that I'm not sure what I will do with but I needed it. I will post pictures of the quilts with their respective backs soon. Today my goal is to clean up my mess of a craft room. It is seriously out of control. I'm not sure what happened, but it looks like a hurricane hit it. Hopefully by the end of the day it will be useable again.

No comments: