Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Knitter I admire

I know quite a few knitters... I love knitting and try to surround myself with people who don't think I'm crazy when I talk for hours about yarn and patterns and stash. One knitter who I admire a lot, also happens to be one of my great friends... Kelsey (AKYarnie on Rav).  Kelsey has two small kids (both boys, one five and one three) and still manages to get a ton of knitting (and sewing) done. I don't know how she does it. She always has something beautiful coming off the needles (her latest project was Zuzu's petals, which she knit in a day).  She has a great eye for color (she used to have her own yarn dying business, but that has taken a break until the kids are a bit older) and is even a spinner... overall she is amazing!

I'm sure many people will be writing about famous knitters on today's blog post, but I wanted to go a different direction... I hope everyone takes time to appreciate the people in their lives!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Thanks Sally! *Blush* you're pretty rocking yourself!