Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reflections and being thankful

A lot of bloggers are blogging every day of the month.... clearly, I won't be doing that. I am just too busy right now to take the time to write every day. Something I can do is tell you what I am thankful for. Some bloggers are doing that every day, so I will write down ten things I am thankful for.

1. My family. I am very thankful that both my family and Weston's family lives so close and helps us out so much. I think I would have had a much tougher year without their love and support.

2. My husband. He is amazing. He puts up with my craziness, supports me, and surprises me. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

3. My son. As crazy as he makes me, he is amazing. Right now he is pulling every book out of his toy box, flipping through it, and then tossing it to the side. Too funny, that kid....

4. My dogs. I am very thankful to have two crazy dogs. They also drive me nuts, but it is nice to have someone always excited to see me come home (Sawyer normally bursts into tears when I come home....)

5. Being able to stay home. I am very thankful that I am able to be a stay-at-home mom. Even on days where I want to pull my hair out, I know that it is a choice I will never regret.

6. The snow!!! It is shaping up to be a wonderful winter. I am watching the snow fall right now and I am so excited!

7. The rec center. I am very thankful for all of the activities the rec center puts on. If it were not for Toddle Time twice a week, I may be a bit crazy! It is nice for Sawyer to get to play with other kiddos and I get to talk to other moms....

8. Knitting. I am thankful that I have the time and means to knit. It helps calm me down and allows me to make things for people that I love.

9. My house. I love my house. We are very lucky to be able to own our own home and love it.

10. Moose. I love seeing moose in the neighborhood. Sadly, they didn't eat our pumpkins this year....

Alrighty. Sawyer is now sitting in my lap banging my oatmeal bowl on the table.... So I guess that means it is time to play. I hope everyone is enjoying the snow and staying safe!

No comments: