Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went to dinner at both my parents and Weston's parents houses, so it was a busy day.... Sawyer was very well behaved and ate a lot of food! It was fun.

Today we decided to do a bit of shopping... We went to Fred Meyer and I bought myself some wool socks, and we got Sawyer a duplo set and Santa pjs. (I really wanted to get him a Santa suit, but apparently if you are over 9 months old, they don't make cute holiday clothes for you...)

We also went to Lowe's and got Weston a few tools, which are on crazy sale today. He is hoping to build me a sewing table and Sawyer a nice bookshelf for his toys. He is pretty handy, so I'm excited to see what he comes up with!

So, we got some good deals on things we needed.... that is always a good thing. Now off to get lunch and enjoy the rest of our snowy Friday!

No comments: