Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Destash!!

What?!? Two posts in one day. Unheard of. Anyway, as I mentioned before (maybe... ) we are doing a deep clean of our house. There is a huge pile of things by the door that will be making its way to goodwill soon, and I have been going through my craft corner. There are a few quilts that I have started that I will not finish, and I'm looking to pass them on to someone who might want them. Even if you don't want to make the quilt I started, they include quite a bit of fabric... let me know if you are interested! I will probably also have some yarn soon as well....

All fabrics come from quality quilt stores (no chains). If you see something you like, but don't like the price, make me an offer. I would really just like to see these go to homes where they can get used. You can leave a message here, or email me through the blog (click on view my profile, then contact me). Thanks!

Stitch and Split Applique quilt. (Applique is not my thing....) This includes the book (24.95 cover price) and fabric to make the top that is the heart quilt. There are 5+ finished blocks, and many hearts cut out for other blocks. $40 including shipping.





Seeing Stars: Includes the book (24.95 cover price), and the fabric to make (most of) the cover quilt. I was making this quilt in all batiks. There is quite a bit of fabric here. I have the center of the quilt done, which would make a nice table topper if you didn't want to finish the whole quilt. $40 including shipping. 





Twinkle quilt: Includes the pattern (10.99 cover price), three finished blocks, all of the center squares and star points cut out, and many half finished blocks. My plan was to use my scraps to finish this quilt, then I got rid of all of my scraps! $10 including shipping. 






No comments: