Saturday, January 22, 2011

JB Britches

Today is Josh's birthday.  Here he is in his birthday present from last year.


It is the Knotty but Nice hat from Knitty. It was a very fun knit, and he wears it a lot, so I'm glad that I made it. I want to make one for myself... but... you know how that goes. :) Last year, we went to Colorado, where Josh was working at a ski resort, for his birthday. This year, we won't be together and it is sad. I haven't seen Josh since his birthday last year.... :( But, he is coming up next month and I am very excited!

So, Josh, if you are reading this, Happy Birthday. I know that I don't have a knitted present for you this year, but I still think you are awesome.  Blame Sawyer for your lack of hand knits. He's pretty demanding. We miss you and can't wait to see you next month. Be safe!

No comments: