Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Danger Crafts

I love Rebecca Danger's designs.... I was very excited to see that she had one sewing pattern released, and immediately snatched it up. Here is my first sewn monster, for Sawyer.


He's pretty small (less than 12" tall), but very cute. Sawyer likes him. Well, as much as he can... he tries to grab him, so to me that is an endorsement. :) I plan on making more in different sizes. The large one in the sewing pattern is pretty big, and I think it will make a fun couch pillow. And, of course, Weston wants one so him and Sawyer can play together. 

I also bought her new book The Big Book of Knitted Monsters so that I can knit a bunch of them! I just love them. So be on the lookout. I might hide a monster in your house. :)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Super Awesome!!

Miss Julep said...

Turned out so CUTE! I LOVE her designs and have been eyeballing her new book:)