Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve! We had a BLAST (pun intended) shooting off fireworks. The dogs didn't seem to mind, and the few that Sawyer stayed up to see, he LOVED. It was great.

And as far as the first day of Sally 2011 is concerned, I'm doing well. I've gotten dressed, and I'm currently working on my block swap blocks (a WIP that was started in April and will continue until this April).  I also have avoided temptation and haven't bought any new fabric or yarn at any of the end of year sales... which was hard, since I go to work in a fabric and yarn store and see all of the stuff EVERY DAY. BUT, I reminded myself... even if it is FREE, I don't NEED it. So, none of it came home with me. Even the lovely fabric that was only $2/yard that would have looked great on the back of a quilt. So go me.

Back to work. Must get as much done before Sawyer wakes up from his nap.  Happy 2011!

No comments: