Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To Quote a Movie....

"I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while." -Juno


I'm back home from CO. I love home. I had a good time, but I am very glad to be home. I will post pictures later, but here is a short list of CO things....
* It was warm (25-30*) but everyone thought it was cold.
* There wasn't a lot of snow... it was like fake winter
* For some reason 90% of the bars and restaurants didn't have bathrooms in the actual restaurant. You had to go into a hallway or mall... for some reason this REALLY annoyed me. 
* I should definitely never have cable... I got super sucked into terrible MTV shows like "Teen Mom"
* Driving in Denver is CRAZY and I am glad I don't live there


Josh has some nice friends. One of them will probably be staying with us for a bit if he works in Denali this summer. I'm already looking forward to that... he was a super dancer. One time, he did a somersault on the floor... amazing.


But, I love being home. Today I didn't do much, just hung out with the dogs. I ran a few errands... mostly recovered from flying. I hate flying. HATE it. It never makes me feel good. The flight home had a lot of turbulence at the beginning, which made my stomach hurt and was scary. The pups were pretty excited to see me, which was fun. It was also very nice to sleep in my own bed. I'm just happy to be home, safe, and back to my normal routine. I'm off to go see 2012 at Bear's Tooth now... I'm sure it is the perfect Bear's Tooth movie... terrible. :)

No comments: