Monday, January 18, 2010

FO and a trip

I finished my Sweet Georgia beret a few days ago and took some makeshift pictures last night. I am very happy with the way it turned out, and now I am dying to knit myself another beret. I spun the yarn for this hat from batts I bought from Corgi Hill Farm. They are sparkly and amazing. Also, I obviously like the color because my bathroom is painted almost the same! That was cracking me up as I was taking the pictures.... I am trying to finish J's socks before I see him though.... which leads me to the second half of the blog post, I'm going on a trip!! W and I are going to CO to see J for his birthday. I am SUPER excited. I haven't seen J since before Halloween and I have been missing him pretty badly lately. So I took a whole week off of work and decided to go see him. It is going to be a super fun time. Skiing, tubing, eating, drinking, hanging out.... fun times. So I may be quiet for a while. I'm not sure when I am getting back, but I am leaving tomorrow night after I get off of work.  I am flying standby, so it's up to me when I come back... I have to work on the 30th, so it will be before then. So here are some goofy pictures of me in my hat...

No comments: