Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures, as promised


My handspun baby sweater. I love it! Plus, it actually fits on a little kid.


My "mustard scarf"... out of Kelsey's handspun yarn. It is merino and silk and amazing... I have been wearing it dog walking and it is very warm!!


A close-up of the button.  I think it is the perfect accent...


My black, white, and red quilt.  Probably my favorite quilt EVER.


This fabric cracks me up... it has knitting abbreviations on it. :)


My Halloween quilt. The quilting on it is amazing. There are teeth in the jack-o-lanterns!


My fall quilt. I thought it was a nice quilt... then I put on the border and it was amazing.


The new shelves in my living room. I'm going to get some flowers to go in the vases... they are the vases from our wedding.


My current spinning. It is superfine merino in pinks and oranges. I really like it and I am getting close to being done with it. I have one bobbin done and this will be the second one that I will ply with. I like spinning large amounts (this was 7 oz total) but it seems to take forever! I think I have spinning ADD!

Alright, so that should tide everyone over for a while. It may be a bit before I get this much done again! Now off to dye some fiber.....

No comments: