Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Morning News

I finished my dad's socks! I sat in my room on Friday night and finished them. I was SO excited to get them off the needles. The second sock didn't have the ladders up the toe and the kitchner stitch worked a lot better on that sock as well. My dad liked them as well, so that was good.

I worked on my elephant toy on Saturday. I have it almost completely done! It looks crazy. I only have to knit the arms and the ears now. It is really cute.

Now I am starting on my cabled bag. Hopefully it is as exciting to knit as I think it will be. I am also very hopeful that we will close on our house this week. We have to close by Wednesday to move in this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Awesome work! Oh and I have been sending "house closing" thoughts your way!