Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

We put our Christmas tree up a while ago, but I am just now getting around to showing everyone.  We buy our tree at Bell's Nursery, which is literally two blocks from my house. The nursery is awesome, the people are very helpful and knowledgeable and we always get a great quality product. So, to us it is very worth the money for our awesome tree.

One of my favorite things about Christmas is sitting in the living room with the lights off and the tree lights on. It is just so pretty. And since the Christmas lights on the house didn't pan out (I don't really want to talk about that....) this is my only slice of Christmas. So here is a picture of our tree, and a picture of my favorite ornament. And, apparently I didn't take a picture of the top, but it has a star on it.  It is pretty....


Every year we get an ornament, and this is the one that I got while in grad school studying to be a teacher. (We all know how that panned out... :P) Anyway, that is Sally the Peanuts character in school and when you push the button you hear the Peanuts teacher going "whah wah whah waa waaaaa". Love it.

In other news, one of my friends is expecting a baby girl!! This is the first girl that any of my friends have had, so I am pretty excited. I am now going to be spending the day browsing ravelry for the perfect knitted gift...

Oh, and because I just found it on my phone, here is a pic of the puppy that I watched over Thanksgiving... he is cute...


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Great post :) love all the pics and that's a great ornament! Gotta love peanuts!!!