Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Projects galore

My main crafting problem is that I love to start projects. Start being the important word there. Right now, just in my room, I have my leg warmers (which is getting to be about a foot long...one halfway done, one and a half to go!), a cross-stitch sampler, two unfinished quilts, and the elephant. And this is only in my room. There are a few more unfinished quilts in my storage unit (living with the in-laws right now...looking to buy a house...but until then we live in a small room) but seriously, I am a bit out of control. I know there is also one mitten waiting for a partner in the storage unit and a half finished knitted purse. I have all of these ideas and I love dreaming of new projects and buying things for new projects. I just don't always like how much TIME it takes to complete some projects. I do plan ahead a bit...for example, the cross stitch sampler is for a baby room. And I don't plan on having a baby anytime this year. :) So my thinking was if I started it now maybe it would be done by the time I had a kid...or my last kid at least! HA!

No comments: