Thursday, May 17, 2012

Flowers

Random Chatter
Last fall I planted tulips and daffodils in the front of the house. I had wanted to do that for a while, but I never remembered that I needed to put the bulbs in at the end of the summer... I was excited to see them actually coming up recently... one of the tulips bloomed on Tuesday... so pretty! I only hope I get to see a few more before the moose find them.



Sticks and String
I'm still plugging away on my Hemlock Ring blanket. I am loving it and planning on doing some math to figure out how big it is before I wind the next skein of yarn... I don't want it to get too big since it is for Baby! I do worry this blanket has opened up the flood gates as far as knitting circular blankets... I've been searching Ravelry looking for the next one I want to knit up.





No comments: