Friday, September 30, 2011

Snow and silliness....

TERMINATION DUST!!! (The term we use to describe the first snowfall on the mountains) IT'S HERE!!!! And, it doesn't look like it will be going anywhere. It is about half way down the mountains. And gorgeous.

And, silly me. Thinking I was going to knit those mittens. After reading the pattern, I realized I only had a little more than half of the required yarn. Ugh. It would help to read things. So, the yarn might become some fingerless mitts... haven't decided quite yet. I'm a bit bummed, as I was so excited.

Weston is going out goat hunting again this weekend... I hope he gets a goat and makes it home safely! Sawyer has two birthday parties to attend, and I'm hoping to squeeze in a craft fair as well. So, busy weekend here! And, if there is time, I really want to plant some tulip bulbs in the front garden. I have been cleaning it up the past couple of afternoons, so if I can make it to the nursery on Sunday, I should be able to get them planted and ready to go!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for snow! And see you and Sawyer tonight at Noah's bday :)