Monday, September 12, 2011

Moose in the Garden!

Just last week I commented to Weston that I was surprised that the moose hadn't eaten my garden yet... it seems to happen every fall. Then last night, it happened.....



I don't mind it. I like seeing moose in the neighborhood... and it means less clean-up for me in the coming weeks! And my brussel sprouts weren't growing anyway, so I'm excited that someone got to enjoy them. 

I also finished spinning this yarn... I love it! It is almost 300 yards of light worsted weight yarn. 


Sawyer's sweater only needs one more sleeve.  I tried it on him last night and it was SO cute! I hope he enjoys wearing it.... luckily he can't take his clothes off (yet) so he won't have much of a choice. I have also sewed him some dog pants to wear to his party. Pictures of those soon!

2 comments:

Miss Julep said...

Wow! What awesome visitors and what BEAUTIFUL yarn!!

Unknown said...

oh jealous, I love seeing moose at my house. they never seem to come over until winter though :(