Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yarn!!

I have finished three skeins of yarn during the tour so far, and I'm hoping to finish up a fourth tonight. Besides that, not much going on here. I went to the dentist for my 6 month check up and had no cavities! That is huge for me. I was really excited. Hoping to stay on the right track.....  ANYWAY, here are some pictures of my finished yarn.


This was spun for a bulky yarn challenge. It was hard for me to spin this thick after trying to spin thin for so long!! It is SUPER squishy and will probably be a cowl of something fun. 


Not sure what I will do with this, but it is so sweet looking. The soft, subtle color isn't something I would normally choose, but I really like the results. 


This is my favorite yarn!! I planned how I spun it and it turned out better than I thought it would, which is great! I'm hoping to knit Sawyer a vest with it. 


The view from my spinning wheel. :)

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

GORGEOUS yarn and a super wonderful picture of Sawyer through the spinning wheel!!