Saturday, July 16, 2011

Drive By....

I have finished two more skeins of yarn, bringing my total up to five for the tour! Pictures soon-ish. One skein is destined to be a hat for Weston (and maybe a matching one of Sawyer depending on how much yarn is left) which I also hope to finish before the tour is over. The other I have no plans for.

Sawyer has been crawling all over the house. He has mastered the army crawl and is a human swiffer. Even after sweeping two or three times a day and running the roomba, it is amazing what he can find and crawl through on the floor.

It was an AMAZINGLY gorgeous day out yesterday. We spent most of it outside.... I even did my tour spinning out in the backyard. It is looking like today might be more of the same....

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: