Friday, March 4, 2011

Ick

I'm sick. It's just a cold, and not a big deal, but I am a HUGE baby when it comes to being sick. What makes it worse is there is little I can take since I am breastfeeding. So I have been eating soup, drinking tea, and trying to rest. Which is hard when Sawyer is still on his nap strike. I'm taking today off of work (I only went in for a few hours yesterday) but still having my SIL come in to watch Sawyer, so maybe I can rest a bit. Sawyer only woke up once last night to eat, so maybe we are on our way back to normal??

Other than that, not too much going on.  I cast on a hat for Sawyer that is going to be a bunny. It's a simple roll-brim beanie that I am going to attach bunny ears to. I did all the math to figure out how big it should be, so I'm excited to see if it fits. :)

It is Fur Rondy here (which is our winter celebration) and tomorrow we are going to see a roller derby competition. Pretty excited for that, as I hear they are supposed to be a lot of fun. If it's not windy, we are also planning to go see the snow sculptures. And the Iditarod starts tomorrow!! Crazy! I wonder if Lance Mackey can win again....

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

Sounds like LOTS of fun! I hope you'll take a bunch of photos!