Friday, April 9, 2010

Finally Friday!

I have had a busy week! I subbed every day except for yesterday, which means I'm tired and haven't gotten much done. Yesterday when I was trying to eat breakfast a million things kept happening... the dogs wanted in, the dogs wanted out, my phone was ringing... it was crazy. BUT with the phone call came some exciting news... my parents are buying us a new dishwasher!!!! I was SO excited about this. Our dishwasher is pretty lame. It is really inconsistent with how clean it will get the dishes... some days it works awesome, sometimes even after running it twice only half of them are clean.  Lately, it has been getting worse. The other day, I had to pull FIVE glasses out to find a clean one to use. That about drove me over the edge. I had told my parents about the woes of our dishwasher, mostly because it is a topic of conversation, something that is going on in my life.  Never did I think they would get us a new one! So, I'm pretty stoked.

I went in for my facial on Wednesday after school... it was not relaxing... not that I thought it was going to be, but it was seriously painful. I looked like I had the chicken pox when I left. But, this is supposed to help, so I endured it. I think in the next few days I'm supposed to see a difference, but it is so hard to tell... reversing what has been going on with your skin for 13 years takes some time. I would just love to be able to wake up, wash my face, and go. We'll see....

I have the whole weekend off! I'm hoping to get a lot of sewing done, but I really need to buckle down and do it. I have been really lazy lately... I need to kick it into gear and get some stuff DONE! I hope everyone had a good week and enjoys the weekend! :)

No comments: