Friday, May 23, 2008

Summa Summa Summa time!

I don't even think I like that song, but it seemed appropriate.
Today was my last day of work until having to interview for teaching jobs. Whoo hoo! Three MONTH weekend! And since I (sadly) haven't heard back from the quilt store I have nothing to do! I could not be more excited. Unless I already had my own house...

So in other exciting news, I joined Raverly. My awesome friend Leah told me about it last week and I immediately rushed home and got on the list to get my invite and it came yesterday. So if you are on there, look me up, MuddyMoose. And if you aren't, and you do anything with yarn (knit, crochet, spin) GET ON! It is really cool. I haven't even utilized half of what they offer, and I am seriously impressed. Plus, you can link you blog, so people on there can find my blog now too! CRAZY.

The one project I have listed on Raverly right now is a pair of baby socks for Leah's baby. I'm not sure that he will actually wear them...they are superwash wool and might be a bit warm for the summer or itchy on his baby skin, but they were fun to knit! I almost have both of them done, only about 30 mins left of work on the last sock. So all together I would say they took about four hours. And I can't believe I started and finished a project (or will finish...promise) in a few days. This is a knitting miracle.

No comments: