Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shrug this



So a few things. One, I got that job at the quilt store! Best summer job to date! I am so excited. I have been to work twice now and everyone there is just so nice and it is pretty fun. I like talking to the customers about quilting and fabric and Alaska. It is nice to talk to people about that kind of stuff and have them understand. It is hard to tell Weston about my quilting adventures because as much as he tries, he just can't relate the way someone who quilts can.

Also, I have begun work on my shrug. It is looking pretty good. I am quite excited about it. And so far (fingers crossed) it isn't too hard. So that is look pretty promising. The yarn looks to me to be somewhere in between the colors shown in the two different pictures. I find it hard to take good pictures of my craft projects. Someday I will learn a better way....

No comments: