Monday, February 4, 2013

A rattle and plans

I knit Lucy this fun mushroom rattle this weekend. I had some handspun at I wanted to use to make her something, and this was quick and easy. She loves it. It has a bell in the top and some crinkle stuff in the stem. It is easy for her to grab and shove in her mouth....and the top kind of looks like a boob! Lol

My next knit will be mittens for Sawyer. I have to go buy some black yarn to go with the blue I have already. I was going to use white, but I think the black will look better and it won't get dirty as easily, which is probably a good thing with mittens. I might try and get the yarn today if I'm super adventurous and decide to try and take both kids to the store....or I might just wait until I'm at the shop on Wednesday to teach....

We are going to hopefully make it to the zoo today. It's pretty warm out and I think it will be fun! Sawyer has been watching Monty the Moose this morning and making all the noises for the animals....he is so funny!



2 comments:

Miss Julep said...

ADORABLE!! But about the zoo outing....your idea of warm and mine (here in Miami) are two different things, I suspect:)Hope you had a good time!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! And I'm sure the "boobish" looks makes her love it even more lol.