Saturday, December 22, 2012

Decisions

Well, I've decided to rip Sawyer's sweater out. After a lot of thought, it is what's best. I'm only about 60% done with the knitting and I'm just not enjoying it. Plus, Sawyer will never wear a sweater with a hood, so I'm not sue why I picked this one to knit... I really want him to have a sweater that fits him right now, but this one will not be it.

I am going to finish up my last class sample here in a few mins and then I will be able to cast on something new! I made both of my parents felted slippers one Christmas (probably 3 years ago) and they have since worn holes in them (which makes me feel good. They are worn and loved!). So I'm going to knit them new pairs. They have already left for the holiday, but I'm thinking I should be able to get them finished before they get back. They will need the it as been so cold!

The other thing I am going to pull back out is the lace blanket I started before Lucy was born. It's back on the needles, so I just need to count the stitches and figure out where I am in the chart so I can get back to knitting it. It was going pretty quickly when I set it down, so I'm hoping it will continue to move as fast when I pick it back up.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! I'm really excited to spend it with my little family.

No comments: