Monday, October 29, 2012

October Round Up

Random Chatter

Somehow the month has slipped away.  Lucy and I went on our trip to Montana and it was amazing.  We got to meet a lot of our knitter friends at the Bear Paw spin in and it was a ton of fun.  Lucy is a champion flier, but does not care for the car much... luckily, now that we are back home, she won't have to be in it too often. I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few.


Brittany's new puppy, Bomber. He was adorable! (And you can see that they have an actual fall down in Montana... gorgeous trees!)


The spin-in... it was so fun to be surrounded by people who love the same things I do!


The red fiber throw down.  You could bring fiber and they mixed it all up and you got back a mixture of what everyone brought. There was a red pile and a rainbow pile.  I am planning on carding mine up with some SPARKLE as soon as I get a chance to breathe....

After I got home, it was straight to party planning, as Sawyer's party was Saturday.  I had planned on doing a Very Hungry Caterpillar party, and it worked out GREAT! We had all the food the caterpillar ate, I had coloring pages for the kids, and a bean bag game where you could throw the fruits the caterpillar ate into his mouth.  Everyone had a great time... I was really pleased with everything.  Here are a few pictures from that.  I can not believe that Sawyer is already TWO! Crazy. 


Yes, I made a giant photo collage


YUM!


All the food


The favor table

Our computer is broken, so blogging may be sparse for a while. My mom was nice enough to loan us her computer for a while so I could get pictures of the birthday up.  Now it's time to get the house put back together and get ready for Halloween!! Crazy....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to Sawyer! Glad you had a fun trip to Montana :)