Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lucy

Mini Me
So, Lucy now has her own blog... for those of you who don't know, both of my kids have their own blogs where they keep people informed of their lives. It is a great way for family and friends to see what they are up to and get the most recent pictures! I'll still be writing a bit about my kiddos here as some things are best told in my voice instead of theirs, but I do try to talk more about other stuff here... there is only so much "kid talk" this mom can take.

So, if you want to keep tabs... here is a link to Sawyer's blog and one to Lucy's

I'm going to dig out Sawyer's sweater and try and knit a few rows. A little lady isn't too happy right now, so I'm not sure how it will pan out... at this rate, she will fit into the sweater before it is done!

No comments: