Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Compare and Contrast

Mini Me
Lucy has started semi-fitting into her 3-month clothes, so I pulled them all out... I can't believe she is already growing. Yes, she is almost a month old (what?!?) but still... she's supposed to be my little girl. Anyway, I found this picture of Sawyer in the same outfit.. he is about 6 weeks old in this one.


And here are a couple of Lucy at a month old. I will have to remember to take the picture again in two weeks so we can really compare the two of them... 



Sticks and String
I finished another project! What-what! It's Weston's hat... and I don't have a picture of it (but if you are on Rav, there are pictures there.  I love it. This is the second time I've knit this pattern and both times it has just made me so happy! I love the decreasing.... it is so creative. And I love the ribbing and the way there are increases incorporated instead of using smaller needles... basically, I just LOVE this pattern. AND, she is having a sale right now (33% off a single pattern or collection) so go check out her patterns!



No comments: