Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's all downhill from here...

I've made it. I'm officially 37 weeks (well, 37+1 actually) pregnant. Baby and I did it. Whew. So, who knows when Baby is actually planning on coming, but I will get to start at the birthing center, so that is nice. :) I am going to my birth center orientation today....

Monday my washer broke. Oops. I may or may not have been felting some sweaters at the time. Ok, I was... but it was just bad timing. I did not break the washer. Weston has assured me that it wasn't my fault. So, now we are getting a new one...

It's PFD day!!! Whoo hoo! Who doesn't love free $$. For those of you who don't know, Alaskans get what is called a permanent fund dividend every year in October. Here is the wiki page telling you all about it. This year the PFD is a little over $1,200, I'm not sure how we will be dividing up our two PFDs, but any $$ that I get to spend on whatever I want (probably 1/3 of one of them) will be going to my Sock Summit fund... I plan on going crazy while down there. Need to spin/knit down my stash to make room (which I have been doing...)...

I'm sure there were other things I had to blog about, but who knows. I have terrible baby brain (which, sadly, I've heard is one thing that doesn't go away once Baby is born... I would love to remember things for more than oh.... 5 seconds....) lately. And my legs are swelling now. Whoo hoo. :) Can't wear my dansko shoes anymore because my feet are swollen (which is actually probably a good thing, as I tend to fall in them). Oh, the joys!

No comments: