Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome!


That is right. I have decided to blog about my adventures in crafting. So far my professional crafting career is pretty small. I think I have six different cards posted on Etsy. To find my things on Etsy, type MuddyMoose into the search bar.

My personal crafting career has been pretty exciting. My house is full of fabric, paper, and stamping supplies. I love to quilt and make cards. I dabble in knitting. I can knit socks and mittens, which is quite the achievement for me! I have completed a lot of quilts, mostly for my family members. My husband likes to tease me that I still haven't finished the quilt that I started for him before we were even married. I am notorious for starting things and not finishing them. It is definitely a process.

I will do my best to keep updated on this blog. I will also try to blog about not only my crafting, but things I learn, and random fun things about my life.

No comments: