Friday, June 8, 2012

I can finish things...

On Pins and Needles
I've had the supplies to make a few diapers for a little while. But, it seemed I always needed one more thing. Like elastic. Or a different needle. So, after about a week, I finally gathered all my supplies, and got to sewing. I finished this CUTE little newborn diaper in just about no time!


I have some different fabric to make Sawyer a diaper so I can make sure they work before I make any more small ones. It's not perfect, but I think it is adorable, and I'm hoping it will do its job. :)

Right Around, Baby
The other thing I finished this week was a skein of yarn I had been working on since before I took that spinning class! ACK! That is a long time. I had originally planned to ply this with white, but I decided to n-ply it instead. The yarn didn't turn out like what I had in my mind (not really sure how it is different, it just it) but I love it. 


Random Chatter
So, as you can see, I can finish things... I often just get too distracted by ALL THE THINGS to do that. But, I have my list of things I would like to get done before Baby arrives, so I'm trying to check things off of that. 

You will also notice in the pictures that there is a Moose's Tooth pizza box under my FO. Funny story. Weston and I were supposed to go out last nigh, but our plans fell through... I didn't realize he was so excited about going out until I told him we weren't going to. So, I decided to surprise him with pizza and beer from Moose's Tooth.  When I was on the way home, he called to say he was cooking a special dinner for us (halibut)! HA! Too funny. We are so often thinking alike, it cracks me up.  Luckily, he hadn't started cooking yet, so we will have that tonight. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 


No comments: