Friday, February 18, 2011

Snow, a trip, and maddness

It is snowing. I love it. It is so pretty and winter-like outside. This is what I wish every winter day was like.

Tomorrow morning the family is leaving for a vacation... we are flying to Juneau and then to Hoonah, Alaska. It is a super small town, and I am excited to hang out and do nothing for four days. We have a friend who is from Hoonah, and she went back home for her birthday with her husband, so we will be hanging out with them. Should be quite the adventure! And Sawyer's first plane ride.  It will be a nice preview for how TX is going to go. Luckily, this flight is only 1.5 hours....

Also, lately I have been obsessed with learning to spin on a spindle. Why?? Because of the previously mentioned TX trip, where I feel I will need everything in my power to keep me sane. I have been lusting after this one on Etsy. Might not be too long before it is in my mailbox.... That is my current maddness...

Alright, off to get ready for the trip.  Have a great long weekend!

No comments: