Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Frito!

Today is Frito's 4th birthday!! Weston and I adopted him from the AK dog and puppy rescue back when I was in grad school. He has been a great addition to our family and he is pretty funny. Here is a summary of his life, in pictures...

The first day we brought him home... he has always been very attached to Weston. And I can't believe he was ever that small....

He has always been a "fat kid" and obsessed with food. The obsession started at an early age....

Like anyone, he had his awkward teenage years... (what is up with his fur?? It is super curly at this point in his life for some reason...)

But, he grew out of that and is now one of the most beautiful dogs I know! And, he has a sense of humor, as you can see in this well captured moment. :)

He is always looking for the most convenient place to spend time...

He now has a brother, Snickers, who he loves a lot...

And he is Weston's adventuring partner. 

Frito, I think you are an awesome dog and I hope that you are enjoying your dog life with us. I hope you and Weston continue to have fun adventures for many years. I will be home waiting for you both. :) 

1 comment:

Miss Julep said...

Awww, what a cute photo essay of Frito with your cute husband thrown in for fun. Dogs are the very best pets! I miss my dog. Happy Belated birthday Frito!!