Friday, November 30, 2012

Holiday

Random Chatter
My Dad got me an iPad for Christmas, so I am back to being able to blog.... (I know you are thinking, but it's not Christmas yet... well, you are correct, but my parents get very excited about gifts and normally just have them mailed to my house and tell me what they are before they are even here so I can "be on the lookout")

Some random things I've been up to. Yesterday I made homemade hot coco mix and peppermint schnapps to gift to a few people along with a nice mug. I'm pretty excited about that! It was easy and it is delicious!

I also finished my handspun scarf. (Which I may have already mentioned....mom brain attack) I really like it, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I don't need it.....

I'm currently knitting my class samples, which include a hat and some colorwork coffee cozies. The cozies are CUTE! The one I'm working on right now has birds on it and I'm loving it. The next one will probably be snowflakes or a geometric pattern....

Alright, off to get the kiddos ready to leave the house. It has been pretty cold here (the highest I've seen in the past couple of weeks is 9F) so we have to bundle up quite a bit!

No comments: