Saturday, December 18, 2010

Can't eat just one

I have a problem. I am addicted to chips. Seriously. If there are chips in the house, I will eat them non stop. And, normally we don't HAVE chips because they are crazy expensive, but recently, Safeway released their own brand of chips. They are a decent price, delicious, and they have a ZIP TOP bag. Seriously, why had no one done this before?? It is ingenious! I love it. Of course, chips don't last long enough in the house to get stale, but STILL, amazing.

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. We are heading to our last Christmas party tonight.... (I think we have had 4 to go to as a family, and I have had 2 two of my own, and Weston one of his own...) I'm pretty excited for this one. We play this dumb dice game where you get to steal presents. They are all pretty inexpensive things (I'm bringing some dog treats, an extension cord (who doesn't need that!) and some candy) but it is SUPER fun!

Sawyer is still doing well. Growing like a weed. I'm hoping he still fits into his Christmas clothes next weekend! We have his 2 month check up on Tuesday. I'm very interested to see how much he weighs.

Alright, there is a bag of chips calling my name... that and a fussy baby. :)

No comments: