Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog, oh blog

I started this blog a while ago... I think 3 years now. Wow. That is crazy. Anyway, when I started (it was under another name, but I moved all the posts to this one...actually after checking on that, it was a lie...they are on my .mac website...) it was mostly to make fun of Weston. He always talked about blogging and was teasing me that I should "go blog that", so I did. Then I started talking about all of the various things that I do (hang out with my dogs, knit, sew, spin, cook, etc). Every now and then I would talk about something in the news (the dog that got killed by a trap, the discrimination ordinance).... but now, as I realize that other people actually READ my blog, I wonder what it should be. It is really weird to me that people want to read what I have to write. Which is funny, as I spend a lot of my day reading what other people write, so it shouldn't surprise me that people read my blog, but it does. I actually LOVE that people that I don't know read my blog. I think it is really cool. In fact, in my dreams, my blog is as big as the Yarn Harlot's.... but again, that is just a dream. So, I guess I am just doing some blog searching on what my blog should be. Should it stay how it is, a mish-mash of my crazy life? Or should it be dedicated to my crafting?

Who knows, but I think it is fun to watch it evolve.

And if you want to know what happened in my life before 2008, you can see that blog here.

Oh, and also, a quick rant. I'm a bit tired of hearing about swine flu. That is all.

No comments: