Sunday, August 10, 2008

AHHH

I have been busy reading new blogs today and realized a few things. One, I should have been working on the border of my pumpkin quilt. The sewing machine is plugged in and rearing to go, but here I sit like a very lazy person. Two, I do not post enough pictures on my blog. I have been trying to work on it, but not having my own digital camera (well, I do have my own, but the charger was lost in one of my MANY moves these past two years and I have yet to find a new one, so it is dead and I have nothing to charge it with. LAME) is a bit of a roadblock to that. Three, I do not post enough links on my blog. Clearly I talk about things in my blog. And OBVIOUSLY it is very interesting so you would want to look at it or read it or whatever, so I should post links on here.

SO...anyway. Here are a few goals I have for myself for this quarter (or semester...we will see how it goes)
(Random note: Being a teacher makes you think in terms of school years forever. You can not escape it. January is the middle of a year to me.)

1. Learn to sew more of my own clothes. I hate clothes shopping and I like sewing. So this should solve that problem. Maybe.
2. Make my blog way cooler. (See notes above.)
3. Finish (and by finish I mean have it quilted and on a bed) at least one quilt.

That is all I can think of now. I should have a knitting goal, but I am not sure what it will be yet. Plus, I don't want to set the bar too high...I do want to accomplish my goals.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hmmm... maybe I should make a "to do" list like this as well. But I think you're right to keep it reasonable! :)

Leah said...

And, one more thing: you are absolutely right about the feeling of a year! It's quite an interesting issue sometimes!

Lisa said...

I think of years the same way which confuses people. They need to get on track.